Wednesday 23 November 2011

Harry's first letter to Father Christmas

I remember writing to Father Christmas when I was little, and how magical it was to get a letter back. These days the procedure is the exactly the same.

Child's first letter to Father Christmas

Luckily Harry is still easily pleased. He has drawn what he would like from Father Christmas this year - a pink train. He has also managed an 'H' for Harry. I added in the crucial address details before we put it in the envelope!

Child's first letter to Father Christmas

I really hope that Father Christmas has the time to write back!

1 comment:

  1. Laura is sending her first letter to Father Christmas this year as well - I wrote it for her though! It's in my bag, I need to send it. She's asked for a horn for her scooter (don't know where she got that idea from, but she's desperate for one) and some sweets.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!